Friday, August 10, 2012

DOTTY

The pattern works fantastically across the generations . Have you actually noticed this cute dotty design is a recurring theme every season, a fashion trend that keeps on coming back, so it is definitely a great timeless addition to your wardrobe.





Repeat performance for this dress...hahahah (I wore this before) 
                 Polka Meets Pearl

I'm adding a lil twist, so I decided to wear hosiery and leather jacket. I think my black leather jacket is one of those things that I can't live without...hahahahah 




                                                 
Dress:Chiccat                                               Leather Jacket: Vertigo
Flats: Parisian
                                                 

17 comments:

  1. Nice! I love how you paired it with those shoes. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chai...i had to reinvent the look, sayang kasi once lng magamit ung dress..hehehehehe

      Delete
  2. cute dress!!

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this dress!
    you look so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love it Gab.. Color blocking.. Super cute... Thanks to #McRonneall as well as the photographer.. heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute your dress, you look amazing.

    Bisou*

    Blog: Pearls go Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dress <3 the combination of polka dots and leather jacket makes a very interesting look <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute dress, I love how you paired it with the jacket!!! :)

    ♥ Maria
    http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I like your blog! im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! If you like my blog, Follow me back please!

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks patti,i'd love to follow u!!!

      Delete

Thanks for reading..