Saturday, August 18, 2012

Button Up

Have you noticed how  big those buttons are?? It's way too cute, right?heheheheh  Interesting detail on a tweed jacket.


Tweed jacket was inspired by Chanel, this jacket style is having a fashion moment right now. To avoid landing in the old lady chic zone, this jacket must NOT be worn with a full or A line skirt. Regular or wide leg pants are a no no too. The blazer tends to be bulky so for balance, I paired it with shorts and wore a light weight top from Mango.






  My itsy-bitsy shorts!!! My mom gave it to me (it's a  vintage Levi's shorts). I made it really short by cutting it..hhahahahah




 Accessories: Chiccat  //Tweed Jacket:  Vertigo//  Shorts: Levi's//  Top: Mango//Sunnies: Rayban

Photos by Kojak Taduran







 Tweed jacket is a great addition to a stylish wardrobe. 

       What do you think of my look?

14 comments:

  1. You look great. That jacket is so elegant!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tweed jacket Gabby! :) Luv it!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing Gab! kaw na!:)
    xoxo<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice jacket :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Gab... Credits to Jaq (photographer).. hahahah mahal kaau ug bayad.. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! I'm following dear! check mine*
    Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ALREADY GAB! i so love this outfit! you know fashion more than anyone else jud! idol jud tika! :D HYPES AND HEARTS for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet!!! I admire u too when it comes to fashion...u'r fashion forward andalways offer newthings...i miss u alf! =(

      Delete

Thanks for reading..