Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Breakfast in Irie

Chiccat
Cebu welcomes the first 24-hour gastropub to it's resto list with the recent opening of Irie on a peaceful corner of Skyrise 4. We had our breakfast in Irie. 
I fell in love with the place because it offers casual-meets-refined atmosphere that welcomes beer drinkers and wine lovers  and foodies alike. The food is okay..okay lng????hehehehehe (im not a food blogger). No further comment...hahahahhaha
 



Sunnies & Top: Mango Denim Pants: Levi's 


I wore this  asymmetrical top  and faded jeans on a gloomy morning ..woooottt


Ring: SM Accessories
Bag: Parisian
 Faded just enough to be cool and cut in a trendy skinny style, these Levis jeans are destined to be my new favorite pair.






           Hope you like my look.

20 comments:

  1. Nice photos & the food looks great!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora=)You should visit Philippines.hehehehe

      Delete
  2. you look lovely :) following you now! i have a new post about cheap online shopping if you get a sec to take a look, would love to know what you think!!

    Eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eimear..i'll check your blog asap! =)

      Delete
  3. Old school jeans rock! Hmmm ... I should try it too heheh. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gabby! :)thanks for visiting my blog! it means so much to me :) btw, your blog is interesting as well! :D i'd love to read more from you ;) stay pretty and trendy!

    xoxo,
    kissa


    http://mytailoredtales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u soo much Kissa.. my fellow Dabawenya!! heheheheh

      Delete
  5. the food looks yummy, may I know where's the place ! nice outfit also :)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julian=) Irie is located on the corner of Skyrise 4, West IT Park Cebu city.

      Delete
  6. Everything looks delicious!!! :D And ur top is so beautiful!
    Im now following ur lovely blog :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your top! :) aw did you say wine? i love wine too bad i haven't searched the metro yet to find a cool place to drink wine.

    http://tuwentytri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Dear=) Irie is the best place for wine...heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalinda..I really had fun because I'm with my friends...heheheheh

      Delete
  10. You look so gorgeous dear!!!!!I discover your blog today and I love it too much<3 I became you new follower on GFC and Bloglovin if you can follow me back I will appreciate this too much.
    Have a nice day.
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lidiya.I saw ur blog and became a fan! You're pretty and elegant. Followed u on bloglovin and GFC..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading..