Sunday, May 27, 2012

Green Eyed Monster

I'm beginning to wonder if July is becoming hot for weddings...heheheheheh This is the third time that I was asked to design a dress for a wedding and they fall on the same month..hmmmm God, thank you very much..(with a big smile) 


I sketched two dresses. I'll just let her choose between the two..


Karyl Klein



Karyl Klein



I soo love the green and black combo. It gives an elegant kick.Both dresses would look great on her and it fits her personality. Knowing your client is on my top list before starting the job. Making a small talk can lead to a great friendship, right girls??..hehehehhe

8 comments:

  1. Followed you. :)
    You're awesome! I wish I could draw good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Alyssa for visiting my blog=)

      Delete
  2. Like your sketch! Especially the 1st one. =) Btw, thanks for dropping by my blog.. Followed you already..



    http://oc-craft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post, your blog is lovely! :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. do u make these dresses too after you've drawn them?

    www.glasstotherim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading..