Friday, April 10, 2015

Zigzag

There’s just something about weddings- romantic and inspiring.I always feel giddy about weddings. I always prepare 3 weeks before the event.


In a tropical country such as ours outdoor weddings or reception is a trend now. The bride asked me to wear dress with a hint of  blue.  But I showed up donning a full skirt   with a zigzag print.   Considering the theme and reception.  I felt guilty I didn't grant my friends request. 

 Every girls looks good in full   statement skirts with cool prints.Regardless your on a plus size or petite. If you are petite, try wearing stilettos. Wearing flats looks nice too and you can enjoy your day running or walking fast. I will never get tired of the 'full skirt' trend. Anyone can pull it off. This trend is for all body types. I'm hoarding full skirts.LOL You look regal in full skirt but carefully match your top. Say YES to wearing full skirt. 









Bag: Chanel 
Top & Skirt: Chiccat
Shoes: Ninewest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading..