Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Boyfriend Jeans


'Tomboy' jeans or ' Boyfriend' jeans has been around since 1980's, but it seems that its more popular than ever. It's my favorite style. It's comfy and it's perfect for running errands.  Bad thing is I can't wear it at work. We have a strict dress code. 









Ripped jeans are quite pricey. I've been eyeing two pretty boyfriend jeans in Mango and GAP. Shelling out cash for jeans that look as if they're one step away from the giveaway pile can be hard. This pair is from a thrift store and I did some DIY to give it a distressed look. If you're figuring out on how to make a ripped jeans yourself, check my blog in the coming days. I will be blogging about it. 


Top: Forever21

Bag: Prada
Sandals: Solemate
Hat & Scarf: SM Accessories

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and interesting! Thanks for sharing!
    Like your blog and I’ll be happy to see you in my!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much, Diana. I will check on your blog too.😘

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading..