Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Embroidery




As you age you carefully choose the clothes that fits you and always consider your age. I'm on my late 20's and I'm on the stage where I have to consider every items that I add to my closet. 


More often I'm  looking for chic items that infuses comfort and style. I always go for dresses, pants, loose shirt and chic shorts. For me, these are   timeless pieces. Grab a dress, a basic or clean cut. Accessorize it if its a plain one..you can always update the look by adding items like bib necklace, chunky necklace, belt or just by wearing a red lipstick. Whatever works for you. 


The dress I'm wearing is a work of art. It's an embroidered dress.    Just imagine how it was carefully made.. It amazes me everytime I see embroidered items. It looks intimidating and time consuming to make. More often embroidered items has a hefty price tag. I got this from Chiccat. Visit Chiccat's facebook page for more items. 


This dress can go very well with stilettos and flat shoes. No need to accessorize because the colors on the dress is enough to make you look polished. 


Dress: Chiccat
Shoes: Ninewest
Earrings: Chanel 
Ruby Woo MAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading..